General Instructions for Parents and Students
08th August 2020
We are happy to welcome back the child to school in accordance with the guidelines given by health authorities. We would like to thank all our dear parents who have made the online teaching sessions accessible to students amidst a host of difficulties during this time.
This is to bring to your notice that there will be new procedures in place and we expect your fullest cooperation to maintain the required health and safety standards.
- Child should wear a proper mask when he/she comes to the school.
- Child should wash his/her hands before entering the school premises.
- Child may bring his/her personal hand sanitizer for personal use.
- Children are not allowed to play in groups during the interval.
- Children should maintain social distancing at all times.
- All students are encouraged to bring own food and adequate water as sharing is prohibited.
- Borrowing of stationery also is prohibited. So make sure that your child is fully equipped for the lessons.
Instructions for Parents
- Avoid close contact with people who are at a high risk level.
- If your child is sick keep him/her at home and contact your healthcare provider.
- Advice children to use tissues to cover coughs and sneezes and to dispose the used tissue into a lidded thrash bin and wash/sanitize their hands.
- If your child or any family member is suffering from any suspicious symptoms, kindly avoid sending the student to school.
- Prevent your child form visiting friends, relatives and neighbors, especially those who have returned from abroad recently.
- If a child is detected with high temperature, cough, sneeze, cold or difficulty in breathing, they will be sent home with immediate effect. Therefore, please make sure you are contactable while your child is in school.
- Make arrangements to pick your child from school at close. (12.00nn, 12.30pm and 1.30pm)
Principal - Primary