Shikshana Educational Investments & Consultants (Pvt) Ltd. is a Company registered under the Companies Act No. 17 of 1982 to achieve, among others, the following objects as declared in its Memorandum of Association.
- To establish and operate Educational Institutions in the English Medium to train and prepare students for local and overseas examinations.
- To manage any approved school, college or Institute to enable students to prepare for any examination, degree, diploma, or achievement test conducted by any institution.
- To conduct training centers for nursery education, computing, handicrafts or any other relevant field.
- To print and publish books and periodicals in the field of education.
- To be consultants, managers or agents for any educational institution, school or college.
- To conduct professional training programmes for teachers, teacher educators and education managers.
- To establish training centers in other professional fields including the use of electronic media for such training.
- To affiliate with other institutions local or overseas in carrying out its functions.
- To provide professional consultancy services to any project in Sri Lanka in the field of education.
- To provide school transport services and residential facilities to school children.
For contact information, click here.