TAKE HOME WORK SHEETS PROGRAMME FOR NURSERY SECTION (Colombo and Maharagama)
We are pleased to inform you that as an extension of the eLearning Programme that is being conducted currently we will be issuing Homeplay Worksheets from 8 June 2020.
Teachers have prepared the printed work sheets for the child to do, with the support of the parents, combined with the already uploaded videos in the Vidura eLearning You Tube channel.
Please read the guidelines given below very carefully and assist your child to work in the provided work sheets, after watching the relevant videos.
Collecting and returning the work sheets from the Section
- A detailed set of instructions on how to support your children in doing the work sheets is attached to the first bundle.
- Parents can collect the ‘Take home work sheets’ from the section on Mondays and Thursdays from 8.00a.m. to 2.00p.m. The first bundle should be collected from Monday 8th June 2020.
- The completed work sheets should be submitted to the section on following Mondays and Thursdays between 8.00a.m. - 2.00p.m.
- Two clear plastic file covers (my clear bags) labelled with the child’s name and class should be handed over to the teacher with the first completed work sheet bundle.
- The child will be evaluated with the completed work sheets and a report will be given at the end of the Term.